Skip to content
- In 1982, a boiler production workshop was established in Yijing, Jiangsu, and the first 0.2t/h boiler was produced.
- In 1989, Yixing Boiler Factory was established and the first 2t/h boiler was produced.
- In 1998, he obtained Class B boiler manufacturing certificate and the first 20t/h boiler was produced.
- In 2002, it was renamed as Wuxi Zhongzheng Boiler Co., Ltd. and the first 35t/h boiler was produced.
- In 2005, the number of industrial boilers exported from China ranked first.
- 2007 Acquired “A” grade manufacturing certificate.
- 2008 Acquired ASME “U” “S” certificate, the first 80t/h boiler production.
- In 2009, the newly expanded production workshop was 300 million square meters, and a full set of CNC production equipment was introduced. The first 100t/h boiler was produced.
- In November 2015, we warmly congratulated WNS6-1.25-Q gas-fired condensing boiler and won the “energy-saving product” and “energy efficiency star” selected by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.